Thousands of drummers from all over the globe visit my state-of-the-art East Coast studio for Private Lessons. Now you can take one hour Private Lessons too at a greatly reduced cost when you purchase this 4-Pack. This gives you 4 lessons that you can use anytime you like within 4 months from date of purchase!
Regardless of whether you are a professional full-time player, weekend warrior, or hobbyist, this is your chance to take advantage of my 40 plus years of drumming knowledge to help you reach your immediate and future goals!
Take a private lesson with me in my Drum Studio located near Clinton, New Jersey by simply clicking the Add To Cart button below. Once you have made your payment, you will be able to download the informative PDF file that will tell you all you need to know, which is simply this: Email me with the day(s) and time(s) that you are available to take your lesson and I will schedule you at a time when it's convenient for you. Also let me know what type of drumming instruction you are interested in.
Although I am most widely known for teaching hand and foot chops using my system of Tension Free Drumming, I teach all musical styles of drumset performance too including grooves, fills, solo work, showmanship, studio recording how-to, chart reading skills, polyrhythms, double-bass drumming, total independence, and more.
If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me either by phone at (908) 638-5545 or email at info [at] drummerswishlist.com.
NOTE: Private In-Studio Lessons are available to anyone with access to transportation to Clinton, New Jersey. If you are not in the area but would like to take a private one-on-one lesson with me, Click Here to schedule a private online lesson. All you need is a computer with a webcam and Internet connection. If you need any help setting up a free Skype account, please email me at email@example.com.
Posted by Jake on 18th Apr 2017
I've had a few months of Skype lessons with Tiger Bill and they've been super helpful.
1. He's really friendly and encouraging.
2. He's got a great ability to zero in on what's working and what isn't.
3. He's got a well-developed pedagogy. He knows how to present the material so it makes sense right away, and with each lesson, the content accumulates in such a way as to deepen your appreciation for what came earlier. (In other words, in week seven, I'm discovering new angles on what I learned in week one.)
4. I've been impressed with Bill's ability to remember EXACTLY what was hanging me up, even weeks later. Either he has a really sharp memory or he keeps a dossier on his students so as not to lose track of their particular struggles and successes.
5. For my first lesson, I bought the one-hour stand alone package, but now I buy the four-lesson package, a better value. I am sold on Tiger Bill and plan to keep studying with him.
All prices are in USD